Pages

05 December 2014

Friday Favorites






  1. My favorite city is and will always be Paris!!!
  2. Dear Taylor, I can´t stop listening to your album ¨1989¨ I love all the songs! although I think my favorite song is ¨Style¨
  3. I love Audrey, her charisma, her talent and her style! I could watch all of her movies again and again and I'll never get tired of them, especially ¨Funny Face¨
  4. I totally agree ♥
  5. Primary NY did very well with this bag, #obsesesed
  6. Roses make me happy...

  1. Mi ciudad favorita es y siempre será Paris!!!
  2. Querida Taylor, no puedo dejar de escuchar tu album ¨1989¨ me encantan todas las canciones! aunque creo que mi canción favorita podría ser ¨Style¨
  3. Adoro a Audrey, su carisma, su talento y su estilo! Puedo ver sus películas una y otra vez y nunca me voy a cansar de verlas, en especial ¨Funny Face¨
  4. Estoy totalmente de acuerdo ♥ 
  5. Primary NY lo hizo muy bien esta bolsa, #obsesesed 
  6. Las rosas me hacen feliz...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.