Pages

13 January 2015

Lovely Memories ...



I believe I've never had a diary in my life, that pink little notebook with the tiny padlock where you have to write: Dear Diary..... but I´ve always documented my life and memories in agendas. Instead of using the agenda to get ¨organized¨ I used it as my diary, I don´t know why I guess I´ve always been a little bit weird hehe. The problem with agendas is that I have too many and they took a lot of storage space, so this memory book is genius because you can document your life for 5 years! The best part is that you can see what you were doing on the same date years ago and relive those moments. 
Life is to create memories and to do all those things you enjoy! 

Creo que nunca he tenido un diario en mi vida, ese cuadernito rosado con el candadito en donde escribes: Querido Diario..... pero siempre me gusto documentar mi vida y recuerdos en agendas. En lugar de utilizar la agenda para ¨organizarme¨ en su lugar la usaba como mi diario, me gustaba más no se porque creo que siempre he sido un poquito rara jeje. El problema de las agendas es que tengo no se cuantas guardadas y ocupan muchísimo espacio, por eso este libro de memorias me parece super genial ya que puedes documentar tu vida durante 5 años! Lo más bonito es que puedes ver lo que estabas haciendo ese mismo día años atrás y revivir un poco cada momento. 
La vida es para crear recuerdos y hacer todas esas cosas que disfrutas! 

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.