Pages

09 February 2015

Hello 30´s


Yesterday was my Birthday, Yay! 
What I can say about turning 30 years old?... The truth is that I feel better than ever! In these 30 years I have lived wonderful things and I've had very bad moments too, but those moments are what help us grow and improve as human. I learned so much, I have gone through many changes and I've grown so much. 
In my 30 years I can say that I have learned to love and even to cry, I learned that the most important thing in life is to feel good about ourselves, happiness can not be bought with things, gives us satisfaction of course, I can't deny it ... but I feel knowing that I am able to fight and achieve what I want makes me very happy. 
I am so grateful to have an amazing husband who loves and supports me in everything, to have wonderful parents, brother, family and friends and for having health. I´m in a very happy place right now, I'm ready for new adventures, challenges and want to become a better person every day, I no longer have so many fears or prejudices, just want to live each day to the fullest. So, dear 30's ... I'm ready! 
By the way, this article is just great! 30 LIFE LESSONS FROM 30 YEARS

El día de ayer fue mi cumpleaños, Yay! 
Que puedo decir sobre cumplir 30 años?... La verdad es que me siento mejor que nunca! En estos 30 años he vivido cosas maravillosas y he tenido muy malos momentos también, pero esos momentos son los que nos ayudan a crecer y mejorar como personas. He aprendido tanto, he pasado por muchos cambios y he crecido tanto. 
A mis 30 años puedo decir que he aprendido a amar y también a llorar, aprendi que lo mas importante en la vida es sentirnos bien con nosotros mismos, la felicidad no se puede comprar con cosas, claro que nos da satisfacción, no lo puedo negar… pero siento que el saber que soy capaz de luchar y lograr lo que quiero me hace sumamente feliz.  
Estoy tan agradecida por tener un esposo que me ama y apoya en todo, de tener unos padres, hermano, familia y amigos maravillosos y por tener salud. Siento que por fin me siento plena, estoy lista para nuevas aventuras, retos y quiero ser cada día una mejor persona, ya no tengo tantos miedos ni prejuicios, solamente quiero vivir cada día al máximo. Así que, queridos 30´s … estoy lista! 
Por cierto, este articulo es genial! 30 LIFE LESSONS FROM 30 YEARS 



 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.