Pages

24 February 2015

Once Upon a ¨Blog¨



Once upon a time there was a blog with a super weird name called *fadkitart* (fashion, design, architecture and art), this was my first blog, I never continued with it because I was scared and I did not felt ready. 
Now I regret not have continued writing on it because I really love design and art, so I decided to include a little ¨fadkitart¨ into ¨confetti¨. 
Starting from next week Mondays now will be ¨Monday Artday¨ and I will talk a little about art and what inspires me, I hope you enjoy it! 

Érase una vez un blog con un nombre super raro llamado *fadkitart (fashion, design, architecture and art), este fue mi primer blog, nunca seguí con él porque me dio miedo y no me sentía lista. 
Ahora me arrepiento por no haber seguido con él porque realmente me encanta el diseño y el arte, por eso decidí incluir un poquito de ¨fadkitart¨ dentro de ¨confetti¨. 
A partir de la otra semana los días lunes será ¨Monday Artday¨ y les hablaré un poquito de arte y lo que a mí me inspira, espero que lo disfruten! 

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.