Pages

22 January 2015

A Spoonful Of Confetti


¨ In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun
You find the fun and snap, the job's a game
And every task you undertake becomes a piece of cake
A lark, a spree, it's very clear to see ¨

Hello everybody! 
I'm so grateful for all the love I received from all of you. 
I have been super busy and a little ill, but I´m very happy! I love my job, I enjoy taking pictures of beautiful things and this ¨ blogging ¨ thing is really growing up on me hehe.
I adore Julie Andrews, she is so lovely! One of my favorite movies is Mary Poppins, especially the part where she sings ¨A Spoonful Of Sugar ¨. I believe we all need ¨ sugar ¨ or ¨ confetti ¨ in our lives to make everything better, I know sometimes that´s not easy, we are all humans (unless there is a robot or a zombie reading this hehe) and we all have the right to feel under the weather but we really have to try to have the right attitude and everything will be easier I promise!
So, this are the lyrics of the song, I know I´m weird but I really love it! I hope you´ll love it too. 

Hola a todos! 
Estoy muy agradecida por todo el amor que he recibido de todos ustedes. 
He estado muy ocupada y un poco enferma, pero me siento muy feliz! Me encanta mi trabajo, me gusta tomar fotos de cosas lindas y esto de ¨ bloggear ¨ me gusta cada vez más. 
Adoro a Julie Andrews, ella es tan encantadora! Una de mis películas favoritas es Mary Poppins, especialmente la parte donde ella canta ¨ A Spoonful Of Sugar ¨. Creo que todos necesitamos ¨ azúcar ¨ o  ¨ confetti ¨ en nuestras vidas para hacer todo mejor, sé que a veces eso no es fácil, todos somos seres humanos (a menos que haya un robot o un zombi de leyendo esto jeje) y todos tenemos derecho a sentirnos mal pero realmente tenemos que tratar de tener la actitud correcta y todo será más fácil, se los prometo!
Esta es la letra de la canción, sé que soy un poquito rara, pero realmente me encanta! Espero que te encante también. 



In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun
You find the fun and snap, the job's a game
And every task you undertake becomes a piece of cake
A lark, a spree, it's very clear to see

That a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
The medicine go down, the medicine go down
Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
In a most delightful way

A robin feathering his nest has very little time to rest
While gathering his bits of twine and twig
Though quite intent in his pursuit, he has a merry tune to toot
He knows a song will move the job along

For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
The medicine go down, the medicine go down
Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
In a most delightful way

The honey bees that fetch the nectar from the flowers to the comb
Never tire of ever buzzing to and fro because they take a little nip
From every flower that they sip and hence
They find their task is not a grind, aah

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.