Pages

16 January 2015

Camera Ready



I think I have a small obsession with makeup, the funniest part is that don not even wear too much but these are the products that I do use almost every day, I like to look as natural and effortless possible but nice enough to be in front of a camera. 
I love Too Faced products especially the ¨Natural Eyes¨ shadow palette, the colors are very natural but super pigmented and pretty. The lipstick ¨La Créme¨ is the best! the color is not as pigmented but it gives you a very lovely tone and your lips feel hydrated. I also adore these Tarte blushes, the ¨Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush¨ maybe they do not last all day as they supposed to but certainly they do several hours and the colors are so pretty! it is difficult to decide but my favorite is ¨exposed¨, it is the perfect nude. 
I am no expert on beauty products and I can not give you a perfect review but this is what I really think about them and they are definitely some of my favorites, they are not only excellent products but also the packaging is so cute that I could even have them just for that (which to be honest that´s why I bought them and they turn out to be the best hehe).

Yo creo que tengo una pequeña obsesión con el maquillaje, lo más gracioso es que ni siquiera uso demasiado pero estos son los productos que si uso casi todos los días, me gusta verme lo más natural y sin esfuerzo posible pero lo suficientemente presentable como para estar enfrente de una cámara.
Me encantan los productos de Too Faced en especial la paleta de sombras ¨Natural Eyes¨ los colores son naturales pero super pigmentados y bonitos. El lipstick ¨La Créme¨ también es de lo mejor! el color no es tan pigmentado pero si te aporta un tono muy lindo y tus labios se sienten hidratados. También Adoro estos rubores de Tarte! ¨Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush¨ tal vez no te duran todo el día como se supone pero sin duda si lo hacen varias horas y los colores son tan lindos! es difícil decidir pero mi favorito es ¨Exposed¨, es el ¨nude¨ perfecto. 
No soy experta en productos de belleza y no les puedo dar una reseña perfecta pero esto es lo que realmente pienso de ellos y definitivamente son de mis favoritos, no solo son excelentes productos sino también el empaque es tan lindo tanto que los podría tener solo por eso (que para ser sincera por eso los compré y resultaron ser de lo mejor hehe).
  



 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.